10 Best Good Things of 2021 So Far
I love putting together lists of Good Things. The world is filled with so many gorgeous, fascinating and inspiring things. Here are my top ten for the first half of 2021.
- Put something that’s bothering you into perspective.
- I don’t think of myself as judgy (who does, really?) but I like this practice I picked up from the Art of Noticing (No. 66) newsletter.
- You need to violate your instincts if you want to build a better, less fearful life.
- Stop what you’re doing and dance.
- If you haven’t ever seen Hellzapoppin, you have to check out this amazing dance sequence. Now in Living Color.
- I hope our collective near future holds much, much more of this.
- I love this easy technique for making a repeat pattern. Plus there’s a fun bit of fashion history.
- Consider adding a modest quest to your week.
- Crows are tool makers and gift givers.
- This is a lovely story of how to think of the chapters of your life.