As a true Yankee, responsible use of resources was bred into me. Though not a child of the Great Depression, I grew up with the memory all around me.
It is a core principle that my little business treads as lightly on the planet as possible. That's why I use:
- locally sourced upcycled tin containers that most consider trash
- no precious or semi-precious materials
- steel wire & surgical stainless steel ear wires
- eco-friendly & recycleable packaging
- eco-friendly & recyclable mailers from US manufacturer Ecoenclose
I have also recently begun a partnership with the non-profit One Tree Planted. With each order from my online shop I donate $1 to their reforestation efforts around the globe. $1 = 1 Tree. So, not only can you enjoy wearing low-impact, sustainably made jewelry, you can do so knowing a new tree is growing because of you.
Interested in starting your own tree planting fundraiser? OTP can help you with that.