Painting with Thread | Mistaken Orders | Raw Craft & more Good Things
for you with each order. I've also started planting trees. Because trees rock.
- The Restaurant of Mistaken Orders is radical activism through profound kindness. More of this, please.
- I love how people are modernizing and playing with the traditional idea of hand embroidery. This is a particularly fine example.
- I have quite a few things in this week's Good Things First collection. As always, you can use REDUCE for 10% off your order.
- I stumbled on Anthony Bourdain’s Raw Craft series recently and fell hard. I especially enjoyed learning about an ancient Japanese tattooing technique, how to make steel pillows and the intricacies of making a bespoke suit.
- As an avid thrifter, I long to find something like this.
- These paintings of National Parks are pretty stunning (and downloadable!) and a reminder that art as information is part of a long tradition.
Hope you found a couple of good things here! If you like them and want to help support the endeavor, please share with friends, give the gift of eco-aware jewelry, and follow me on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram.