Spring Has Sprung!
Here are a few good things I found during this fine first week of Spring.
- The Holi Festival celebrating Spring in India is colorfully joyous.
- This animated short is the coolest ever version of an alphabet book.
- I've been working on using up some tins I've had stashed away for too long. I have a few America the Beautiful themed earrings remaining from a vintage Sunshine Biscuit tin. Amber waves of grain anyone? Use REDUCE for 10% your order.
- What is workism? Some say it's the new American religion.
- Sometimes I make my life all complicated by forgetting the 10 Rules for Being a Human. I need to print these out and put them on my studio wall.
- Oh She Glows is one of my favorite places to find easy, delicious recipes. I haven't tried this Crispy Potato Bruschetta yet, but plan to this week.
Want these Good Things first direct to your inbox? You can subscribe here.